Paul Govier – Physiotherapist, trainer and founder of Mold Physiotherapy.
Paul is Mold Physiotherapy founder and principal physiotherapist/trainer. Paul has over 15 years experience in the world of sports science and has been a physiotherapist for 5 years. Paul believes that physiotherapy doesn’t stop when the treatment at the clinic is over. Helping people return to the activities they love is his passion and once the problem of the injury is solved, he will help you return to the active life you want back.
Qualifications and Training
- Bachelor of Health Science in Physiotherapy (Auckland University of Technology)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) trained personal trainer
- 1st Aid trained and qualified
- Personal training/personal exercise-program design.
- Sports massage.
- ‘Neuropoint’ Therapy (see our blog!)
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation.
- Aerobic fitness development.
- Nutritional advice.
- Coaching and education.
- Trigger Point Dry Needling.
Paul works and can be contacted at
- The Corrective Clinic,
119a Wellesley Street, Auckland.
Paul is now available in Titirangi and West Auckland! Call or book today for a consultation.